Monday, December 8, 2014

Trendy Twine's 12 Day of Christmas Day 8

On the 8th Day of Christmas, Trendy Twine shared with me...
 
Hey All!!! - It is Melissa here sharing with you Day 8 of Gift Packaging ideas. 
I hope you have been enjoying all the ideas for the Christmas Season as much as we have been enjoying sharing them with you.
It drives my husband batty, but I have this need to really dress up my holiday packages and stocking stuffers. That means big bows, lots of ribbon and twine, and of course cute tags. Yes, I admit, that I may go a bit overboard in my hubby's opinion; but until he helps with the wrapping, I guess I get to do it any way I want to, right!!!!
 
Today I have a stocking stuffer to share with you that has a tag attached and then I will also show you the same tag made with different colors. I used Holly Berry and Twisted Gumball Trendy Twine. I have also used the 8" Skinny Candy Chutes.
 

 The tag is from the Silhouette Store and is 4" in height and was made using a MME's Merry Christmas paper pad. The cut file that I attached to it with pop dots is from Little Scraps of Heaven and the stamped sentiment is from My Craft Spot. I added ribbon with a bit of Holly Berry Trendy Twine and a jingle bell as well.
 
 
 
Here is a close up of the tag.
 
 
 To attach the tag, I wrapped some more Holly Berry Trendy Twine around the candy chute and then attached it to the ribbon on the back of the tag.

 
This next tag is for my princess, so it had to be made up in pinks. And since Twisted Gumball is one of my favorite twine colors, I accented my pink tag with blue.
 
 
 
 If you have not been following our 12 Days of Christmas, I invite you to go back and look over the last 7 days of ideas. And remember there are four more days to go.
 
Thank you for dropping by today! You can head over to the Twine It Up FB Group to share all your Trendy Twine ideas with us as well.
 
Blessings,
                       

14 comments:

  1. Super duper cute! My husband says the same thing "why does it need that" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super adorable! LOVE those CUTE tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa it may drive him batty, but it's the special touches that make it extra special! Awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, love the different tags you created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love lots of extras on packages too. Makes opening them more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaw, this is so cute! You are all doing such a fantastic on these projects! Great idea for packaging! I love to decorated mine all up to :)
    TFS!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaawwww I LOVE it! So CUTE! and now I'm singing the song :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute package! That penguin is too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tags are so cute! Love both of the color combinations you used!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable tags! I too love extra cute packaging - it just makes everything extra special!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tags are ADORABLE!! Love the penguins!! Fun packaging!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your tags are awesome! I love that penguin!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!