Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Luminary

Good morning Trendy Twiners!  Beth from Beth's Beauties with a beautiful project that you could give as a gift or keep as a centerpiece throughout the Christmas season.
 This luminary was created from the English Cottage kit at SVG Attic.  I used Holly Berry and Cranberry Trendy Twines on it.
 Instead of using a paper bow on the wreath, I used twine!
 The front view gives you an idea of how pretty it looks with the word "NOEL" spelled out in word art.
 Here is a closeup of the "O" ornament to which I added the twine bow and stickles.
Last, but not least, here is what it looks like all lit up!  I used two electric LED candles in it.


Here are the links to the products I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
Holly Berry Trendy Twine      Cranberry Trendy Twine
Holly Berry Trendy Twine - Green & Red - Christmas Bakers TwineCranberry Trendy Twine - Red & White Bakers Twine

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

11 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!