Thursday, April 11, 2024

Trendy Bakers Twine~Mother's Day Love Cards

Good morning! Beth from Beth's Beauties here today with two sweet Mother's Day cards. That holiday will be here before you know it, so I took the time to work ahead so I don't have to scramble when May comes. These cards feature Tickled Pink Trendy Twine, a beautiful twist of pink and white.
The patterned papers are from Doodlebug Design Lots of Love collection. I used a hole punch to take a bit of the card base off where the two patterned papers met to create and indentation for 3 lengths of Tickled Pink Trendy Twine. I tied those into a bow near the bottom of the card. 
For the focal point is a die cut heart stamped with Momenta stamps and Scrapbook.com inks ink Candy Shop and Oasis. It was popped up with foam tape. To add a bit of sparkle, I used Bearly Art precision glue to adhere Raspberry Cupcake Sequins. Now these are ready to gift to make my mom and mother-in-law smile!


 Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:



You can find our featured twist of April, Tickled Pink, in the following samplers if you don't need a whole spool.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!