Thursday, February 8, 2024

Trendy Bakers Twine~Sweeter Than Jelly Beans

Hello all! Beth from Beth's Beauties here today with a fairly simple Easter card. I really loved the jelly bean saying on the 3x4 card in the patterned paper pad, so I used that as the inspiration for the card.
The patterned papers are from Echo Park's Celebrate Easter paper pad. I matted the saying with kraft cardstock, then wrapped the yummy Watermelon Taffy Trendy Twine around it like a frame and added a double bow of it in the bottom right corner. That twist of Trendy Twine is one of my absolute FAVORITES for springtime! The focal point was popped up with foam tape. To embellish, I used Bearly Art precision glue to add Pink Diamonds Sparkling Gems. I also added glitter Pearl Pen to some of the jelly beans for a little extra sparkle.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

Annie's Paper Boutique also has an awesome little Watermelon Taffy Sampler. Each color is ten yards in length and is wound on a wooden clothespin for easy use and storage. Colors in the set are Limeade, Watermelon Taffy, and Tickled Pink.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!