Monday, January 8, 2024

Trendy Bakers Twine~Thanks Snow Much Cards

Hello all! Beth from Beth's Beauties here today sharing a set of thank you cards perfect for sending out for those holiday gifts you received. The focal point of these cards are the adorable Round Holiday Snowman Tags which are great for all winter projects.
The layout sketch of these cards is the December 2023 SheetLoad of Cards sketch. patterned papers are from Bo Bunny's Candy Cane Lane 6x6 paper pad. I loved the soft color palette on those papers!
I did trim the Round Holiday Snowman Tags down a bit with a Cottage Cutz stitched circle die just to make them fit within the GMD Doily die better. I laced Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine through the doily on the first one and tied it into a bow at the bottom of the circle.
For the second card, I laced Twisted Lime Trendy Twine around the doily die. I adhered a sentiment stamped in gray ink from the APB Let It Snow stamp set under the doily. A trio of small gems were the finishing touch.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!