Thursday, February 9, 2023

Trendy Bakers Twine~Glitzy Love Tag

Good morning!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here today with one more Valentine's Day project.  This time I created a glitzy love tag.
The shape of the new Chunky Tag-Its has so much character!  I used a pink one for this project.  On the top 2/3 of the tag, I used the You & Me stamp set with VersaFine Clair Charming Pink ink to add the sentiments and images.  Two types of washi tape added diagonally to the bottom added more color and visual interest.  To embellish, I die cut a small heart out of gold faux leather and glued it to the washi tape.  I also added gold foil enamel dots and a bow of Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine to the stamped area.  Of course, you can't have a tag without Trendy Twine at the top!  For that, I used more Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine and tied it off with a knot of Totally Black Trendy Twine.
Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

You can also find Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine in the Berry Pink Sampler.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

1 comment:

  1. I love a pink and black combo, it's a favorite of mine! This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!