Thursday, February 16, 2023

Trendy Bakers Twine - Just Because

Hi Trendy Fans!

I'm always a little sad to see Valentine's day come to an end. I just love all the red and pink. I thought well why not just one more? So here's a very pink card, Just Because :)


I created this happy little card using some fun die cuts and pretty pick papers. Pretty simple and probably needs no explanation but I used a die cut rainbow die and some cute little clouds from a cloud die.
Once I decided on the perfect pink that matched this gorgeous twine I added tiny bows of  

A happy little card that was simple and easy to make!


Like what you see? Just click on the links to view products.
 
You can also find Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine in the Berry Pink Sampler.

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely darling, Shelly! A rainbow in all pink...what's not to love?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!