Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Trendy Bakers Twine - XOXO Valentine Treat Pouch

 Hi Trendy Fans!

Hoping the new year is off to a great start. Shelly here with you today to share a fun Valentine treat. Yes, I am already planning for the day of LOVE! I just love all things pink so I was excited for the spotlight colors this month  Pinkberry Sorbet and Raspberry Cupcake.



I had fun creating this tiny treat using APB products and Trendy Twine. I started with two APB Chunky Tag its. I layered the tags about 1/4 inch on one another and used a strong adhesive. Next I scored them about 3/4 inch apart to create a bottom and so I had enough room for candy.

This gave me ample room to decorate this little treat. I used some pick polka dot pattern paper and two heart dies. I paper crimped the first heart layer and added a pink heart stamped with You & Me Stamp set. The final touch is always the best...  Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine.

We are busy planning more Valentine projects for you all to see throughout the month and I hope my project inspires you to create something homemade!

Like what you see? Just click on the links to view products.

Pink Chunky Tag its

You & Me Stamp Set

Raspberry Cupcake



We've also got a couple of samplers with these two colors. If you don't want a full spool, a sampler might be what  you need. These are fabulous little sets of Trendy Twine. Each color is ten yards in length and is wound on a wooden clothespin for easy use and storage. 


I hope you have a wonderful day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!