Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Trendy Bakers Twine~Autumn Tag

Hello all!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here.  It is Thanksgiving week and before fall projects are in the past, I wanted to share one more quick project with you.  It is an autumn themed tag.
I started with a Mango Chunky Tag-It, added washi tape, and glued strips of Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twine at an angle on the bottom half.  I then added the stamped sentiment banner using APB Hello Fall planner stamps and Scrapbook.com Leather ink.  That adorable scarecrow focal point is simply a Round Scarecrow Vintage Inspired Tag matted onto a brown scalloped circle die cut, then popped up with foam tape.  At the top of the tag, I used champagne chevron ribbon from the Chevron Ribbon set and tied a bow of Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twine around it.  I simply LOVE how the ribbon fit perfectly in the top of the Chunky Tag-It! The finishing touch was a trio of Chocolate Truffle Sequins.  Bearly Art precision tip glue was the adhesive I used for the Trendy Twine and sequins.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

Check out these samplers that feature beautiful fall colors!

Orange Truffle Sampler



I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!