Thursday, November 10, 2022

Trendy Bakers Twine - Thanksgiving Treat!


Hi Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from MyPaperLove sharing a Thanksgiving treat using one of the spotlight twines of the month -- Orange Truffle Trendy Twine -- and a Mango Mini Popcorn Box. I'm excited to share this project with you!

 
Well, look at this little cutie! I made this little treat using a Mango Mini Popcorn Box. These little boxes are only 2-1/4" tall, but they are perfect for candy and tiny treats as you can see them filled with 4 fun size pieces of candy. You can keep them simple or go all out with some Trendy Twine, stamps, and other pretty embellishments. Well I think I went all out by creating this little scarecrow from a circle die cut, a face stamp, and some Totally Kraft Trendy Twine. Gahhh, I love it.


For the hat, I just hand cut it and placed it on top of the hair/twine. I embellished the hat with the gorgeous Orange Truffle Trendy Twine and a pretty jewel button. 

 

I added a pretty twine handle for this little treat and it was complete. 

This time of year is inspiring with all the Fall colors, warm drinks and colder weather. I have been enjoying my craft time and creating lots of fun treats. I hope I inspired you to create a handmade treat for Fall.

Here are the products I used:



Happy Thanksgiving Stamps


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Cute treat holder! Love the scarecrow face
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't get over how ADORABLE this treat box is! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!