Thursday, September 8, 2022

Trendy Bakers Twine~Navy Treat Box

Good morning!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here today with a fun treat box.  It features both Trendy Twines of the month, In the Navy and Totally Navy.

I started with a 2x2 Kraft Box and kept it flat so I could easily stamp on it.  The APB You've Got Mail stamps were perfect for this project!  I used Versafine Clair Twilight ink to stamp all the sentiments.
Each visible side has different sentiments on it!  Won't this be so much for for the recipient?!  I glued both In the Navy Trendy Twine andTotally Navy Trendy Twine around the bottom of the box.
On the top, I also glued a frame of In the Navy Trendy Twine using Bearly Art precision tip glue as well as a tiny double bow of  Totally Navy Trendy Twine in the corner.  To finish off the box and fill in some blank spaces, I glued Blue Berry Sequins sporadically on the sides and the box was complete!

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

If you love these navy Trendy Twines but don't want full spools, check out the 

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!