Thursday, August 25, 2022

Trendy Bakers Twine - Here's to a bright school year

 Hi Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from MyPaperLove and I'm back to share another Back to School treat with you today. This month we are sharing our projects using the spotlight items from Annie's Paper Boutique. APB just released several new printables to make your back to school treats a breeze!

Today I'm using Cranberry Trendy TwineHere's to a Bright Year Printable Tag and Cranberry Treat Packet for my little back to school treat.


Isn't this so cute? And so easy with these printables! Just cut and paste, it's that easy!


I filled the treat with some eraser tops but you can fill these bags with just about anything!

I also made a tiny note card using Cranberry-scallop-note-cards and Choose Happy Stamps

I hope you will stop by the Trendy Blog and check out all the fun this month. Here are all the products I've used for my project.



If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

1 comment:

  1. These are so much fun! I love the bright red for back to school.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!