Friday, June 24, 2022

Trendy Bakers Twine - Hello Friend


Hi Trendy Fans!
 
This is Shelly from My Paper Love here to share a project using the spotlight color of the month, Krazy for Kraft Trendy Twine

 

 

Don't you just love Kraft projects? Something about this color that I LOVE! I started my project with a Kraft Large Tag-it and added a fun ice cream theme using mint green and kraft. 
I used a sentiment from the Friendship Stamp Set and tied my tag with some lovely Krazy for Kraft Trendy Twine.
 
Such a fun little tag for a friend!

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
 



If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!