Friday, January 28, 2022

Trendy Bakers Twine - Me + U

Hi Trendy Fans!


This is Shelly with My Paper Love on the blog today to share some sweet LOVE! I made a card for my Valentine :) that features Pink Midnight Trendy Twine.



I started with some gorgeous pattern paper and paired it with Pink Midnight Trendy Twine.
I created this clothesline using the twine to hang the hearts from the twine.


I added a sentiment from the APB You & Me stamp set. I just love how this turned out and can't wait to give it to my Valentine.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope my project inspires you to get creative and make something homemade with paper and twine!

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
APB You & Me stamp set (Only $3.95 on sale!)

Have a wonderful day.

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you'll want to check these out:
Trendy Twine Store
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

2 comments:

  1. OMG! This card is absolutely gorgeous!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SUCH a beautiful card, Shelly! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!