Thursday, October 14, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine - Boo!

Hi Trendy Fans!


This is Shelly from My Paper Love here with you today to share some Halloween fun! I couldn't wait to start making Halloween projects this year. I always make some fun treats for the neighborhood kids and this year I'm making plenty. 

Today I used our featured products of the month, Trick or Treat Trendy Twine and Medium Candy Bags. I used some Reese's mini peanut butter cups, but these bags fit so many great little treats! Beth filled hers with Hershey's Nuggets HERE.

I created a super easy little topper for the bags. Just some card stock and a die cut ghost stamped with a sentiment from Happy Halloween stamp setI tied each little treat with some gorgeous Trick or Treat Trendy Twine and my little treats are all ready to hand out on Halloween!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope my project inspires you to get creative and make something homemade with paper!

Stop by the store and see all the October specials! 
Have a wonderful day.

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you'll want to check these out:
Trendy Twine Store
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram


1 comment:

  1. Oooo! It is great to know mini Reese's cups fit in those medium candy bags as well! Super cute treats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!