Thursday, September 30, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine - Baby Note Cards

Hi Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love here with you to share some tiny note cards! We've been sharing some fun projects all month using Nautical Trendy Twine and today is the last day of the month to score some great deals, so head over to the Trendy Twine Store!

Today, I'm sharing a little note set with a baby theme. Quick and simple cards  but I'm loving how versatile this color is for all occasions. I made some little note cards and added a baby die cut to the front.


I wanted some dimension since the cards were pretty clean and simple so I've used foam tape to achieve this and of course finished them off with Nautical Trendy Twine

 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope my project inspires you to get creative and make something homemade with paper!

 Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

Stop by the store and see all the September specials! 

Have a wonderful day.

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you'll want to check these out:
Trendy Twine Store
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!