Thursday, August 12, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine - Happy First Day of School

Hi Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love stopping in to share some back to school fun! The first day of school is filled with so many emotions for our kids. I think it's so nice to send a little note for your little ones to read during lunch. So I made a lunchbox note using the spotlight products this month.
I started with Manila Library Pockets (Standard size), and added some fun school themed papers. I used some letter die cuts and popped them up to add lots of dimension. This little pocket will be a holder for my card.
For the card, I used some coordinating paper and cut to size. Next I used APB's planner stamps to add a sentiment to the inside of the card.

...and of course last but not least I wrapped it all up in some gorgeous Cherry Midnight Trendy Twine

Thanks for stopping by and I hope my project inspires you to get creative with paper!

Stop by the store and see all the August specials! We are doing a back to school theme this month, so be sure to check back for some great inspiration.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
Manila Library Pockets (Standard size)

This month on the blog we are spotlighting our beautiful Cherry Midnight Trendy Twine -- a festive twist of red, white, and black. 


You can also find Cherry Midnight in the Cherry Midnight Sampler along with Cranberry and Black Licorice. Our Samplers are delightful sets of Trendy Twine; and they are a great way to add to your collection. Each color is ten yards in length and comes hand wound on a wooden clothes pin for easy use and storage.


Have a wonderful day.

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you'll want to check these out:
Trendy Twine Store
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

1 comment:

  1. This is such a wonderful idea! I should make some of these up to have on hand for my boys. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!