Thursday, April 15, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine - Keep Smiling

Hello Trendy Fans! 

This is Shelly from MyPaperLove sharing a fun and easy little tag using the spotlight color  Twisted Gumball Trendy Twine

I LOVE this color, I feel like I can smell gumballs when I look at this twine :) 
I made a super easy tag to attach to any gift box or bag. I found a cute little rainbow die cut and popped it up using foam tape. The tag is also a die cut that I used so it would match the twine perfectly.


I used a sentiment from the Choose Happy stamp set that would complement the rainbow and tied the tag with the gorgeous  Twisted Gumball Trendy Twine

Thanks for stopping by and I hope my project inspires you to get creative with paper!

Stop by the store and see all the April specials


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook


1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely DARLING! I love that rainbow tag so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!