Thursday, January 14, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine -- Hugs & Kisses

 Hello! I'm Helen from HTB Creations. Today I have a candy treat using the Pink Mini Popcorn Boxes, Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine, the You & Me Planner Stamp Set and the Printable Print and Punch Hugs & Kisses Tags.


The mini popcorn boxes are so cute and fun!  I stamped my sentiments from the You & Me Planner Stamp Set on all the sides while it was flat.  Next I added my Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine by gluing it around the bottom.


I found the cute little XO sequins and added them along with some heart enamels since I love them so much.  The box is filled with heart shaped swedish fish and I added the cute Hugs & Kisses Printables glued together with a toothpick in between and tied a bow of Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine to it.

Here is everything I used from Annie's Paper Boutiques today:

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

Have a great day!






1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I love that you used a treat topper with the mini popcorn box. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!