Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine - Thanks Snow Much

Hi Trendy Fans!

Hope you all enjoyed some quality time with family and friends! I can't wait to ring in the New Year! This is Shelly from My Paper Love sharing a fun thank you tag using Peppermint Icicle Trendy Twine.

I wanted to give a friend a little thank you gift for doing something thoughtful for us. So I made this cute little tag to go on a bottle of wine. 

I used a bunch of die cuts to create the tag. I used a sentiment from the Let It Snow Stamp Set and of course the oh so pretty Peppermint Icicle Trendy Twine.

Very simple and easy way to add a little handmade touch to any gift! 

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:


Take a peek at this month's Trendy Twine specials and look at the beautiful winter samplers of Trendy Twine!


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook




1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!