Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Trendy Twine Fall Treat Bags

 Hello Trendy Friends!

I am Beckie from My Mouse Dreams

I am honored to be a Guest Designer for the next few months.

I am going to share a project using the Orange Truffle Trendy Bakers Twine Sampler.


I started with the Kraft Tin Tie Bags. Next, I used the Hello Fall Planner Stamps and randomly stamped the images on the bag. I then took my colored pencils and colored in the images.
and wrapped it around the top of the bag. It still needed something so I made  tassel from the twine.
I think it turned out super cute!

I used the following products from Annie's Paper Boutique:

Kraft Tin Tie Bags

Hello Fall Planner Stamps

Orange Truffle Trendy Bakers Twine Sampler


Have a Magical Week!

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook
Twine It Up! Facebook Group

2 comments:

  1. Cute bag!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so precious! I love those fall stamps on the bag and the tassel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!