Friday, November 20, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ Harvest Treat Toppers with Cyndy G

Hello all! Cyndy G from Cyndy G - Time Made for Me here today as a guest designer to share another fun Fall project using the Autumn Spice Trendy Bakers Twine Sampler from Annie's Paper Boutique.  I used the Harvest Treat Toppers from My Scrap Chick with the Kraft Tin Tie Bags from Annie's Paper Boutique.


This Sampler has one of my favorite colors in it - Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Bakers Twine.  It is the color I used to tie around both bags.  

 I also used a touch of Chocolate Truffle Trendy Bakers Twine on the girls flower :)


  The bag can hold lots of goodies.  What a fun treat for family and friends this Thanksgiving season!

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G

4 comments:

  1. These are so adorable!! I love that there is a boy and a girl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth. I do to! My sons wanted the treat bag, guess I need to make another boy :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!