Friday, November 6, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ Harvest Treat Boxes with Cyndy G

Hello all! Cyndy G here today to share a fun fall project using the Orange Truffle Trendy Bakers Twine Sampler  from Annie's Paper Boutique.


I love fall colors and the Orange Truffle Trendy Bakers Twine Sampler gives you a great selection of fall colors.  They go perfectly with the cute Scarecrow Girl and Boy Harvest Treat Boxes from My Scrap Chick.


The twine adds so much to these cute scarecrows.  I just love them!


Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

This is what I used from My Scrap Chick:
Scarecrow Girl Harvest Treat Box
Scarecrow Boy Harvest Treat Box

Here is a look at the


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G

4 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!