Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine - Hello Fall

Hello Trendy Fans!

Is it starting to feel like Fall near you? I wish we had more of a season change, it's still pretty warm here. The Trendy team has shared some beautiful Fall projects this month using the spotlight color Twisted Teal Trendy Twine. This is Shelly and today I'm sharing a fun little gift box.
This is a cute little slider box that I used to hold a little gift. 

I used some gorgeous apple paper that I thought looked so great with this Twisted Teal Trendy Twine. I added a little tag and include a sentiment from Hello Fall Planner Stamps.

The box slides out and you can add your little gift, in this case I added a little bracelet. Once I tucked the little gift inside, I wrapped it up with Twisted Teal Trendy Twine.


I hope you take some time to visit the blog and I hope it inspires you to get creative with paper!

Take a peek at this month's Trendy Twine specials and the products I used today!


These are on sale for a fabulous price right now so be sure to grab a set while you can!

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook




4 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!