Monday, September 14, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine - Give Thanks


Hello Trendy Fans!

Are you ready for some Fall fun? I think so many of us love Fall and personally I can't wait to wear sweaters and drink warm beverages! The Trendy team is sharing some Fall beauties this month using the spotlight color Twisted Teal Trendy Twine. This is Shelly and I created a card that has me wanting the cool weather to come settle in.


I found some gorgeous Fall inspired paper and added a cute cup of warm coffee :) But what makes this card pop, is that twine. I must say if there is one color you purchase for Fall, select this color. It's gorgeous!! I also added a sentiment from Hello Fall Planner Stamps. These stamps are wonderful for smaller die cuts. They fit so well.

Take a look at his Twine :)


I hope you take some time to visit the blog and I hope it inspires you to get creative with paper!

Take a peek at this month's Trendy Twine specials and the products I used today!


These are on sale for a fabulous price right now so be sure to grab a set while you can!

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook



3 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card! I love the fall vibes going on without it being totally fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!