Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine --Fall Greetings

 Hello!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations and today I'm sharing a fall treat with you using Twisted Teal Trendy Twine, Hello Fall Stamp Set, Large Candy Bags, Kraft Tag-Its and Krazy for Kraft Trendy Page Dots.


I don't know about you, but I'm so ready for fall and the cooler temps!  So it was easy to focus on a fall treat to share today.  I bought some Fall Hershey's Miniatures and loaded them into the Large Candy Bags.  You can fit 8 in there easily. Then I decided to make a wrap for it like you could for a candy bar with some fall paper.

Next, I pulled out my Kraft Tag-Its and stamped the Fall and Greetings sentiments from Hello Fall Stamp Set onto it.  I added my Krazy for Kraft Trendy Page Dots then my Twisted Teal Trendy Twine tag topper.  Lastly, I finished it off with some fall leaves I cut out with my Cricut.

I hope you keep checking back this month as we have just started with the fun projects!

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook
Twine It Up! Facebook Group


These are on sale for a fabulous price right now so be sure to grab a set while you can!

Have a great day!




3 comments:

  1. Cute!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute ...I just ordered this stamp set. Now I can't wait to platy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These fall treats are so awesome! I love the pop of teal. I also love how you stamped the words all over the tag! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!