Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine--You're Funfetti!

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  Today, I'm sharing a fun birthday card using Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine, Totally White Trendy Twine, Blue Berry Sequins and the Metallic Red Shaker Medley.


I've been having a lot of fun practicing my coloring and using my supply of stamps this month, so I decided to use some cute cupcakes for my card today.  First I colored in my cupcakes and added some glossy accents to the cherry and the candles. Then I decided I would cut out an oval shape to place them in.  Next stamped my sentiment and glued my Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine around the oval.


Finally, I decided it needed a bit more.  So I added a Totally White Trendy Twine bow to the side and then my Blue Berry Sequins and the Metallic Red Shaker Medley sequins.  Those tiny red flowers on the cupcakes come from those sequins too. I like how they look like sprinkles on the cupcakes.

Be sure to keep checking back here for more fun projects!

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook
Twine It Up! Facebook Group







Have a fabulous day!!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!