Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine--Hugs & Kisses

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations sharing these quick and easy Hugs & Kisses Treat Boxes with you today. I used Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine along with Totally White Trendy TwineCandy Cubes 2x2 Clear Boxes, Cranberry Tag-Its, You & Me Planner Stamps, In the Navy Trendy Page Dots, and Blue Berry Sequins.


I filled my Candy Cubes 2x2 Clear Boxes with some Red, White and Blue M&M's.  Next I wrapped my Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine around the box.  


For my tag, I stamped my sentiment from the You & Me Planner Stamps and added my ladybug sticker, my In the Navy Trendy Page Dot and some sequins from the Blue Berry Sequins Mix. Then I made my tag 'tail' with Totally White Trendy Twine.  I did use some pop dots to pop the tag onto the top of the box.  

Make sure to keep checking back for more fun projects!

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook
Twine It Up! Facebook Group





Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. These treats are absolutely adorable! I love those ladybugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love how everything matches perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!