Thursday, May 28, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ Keep Smiling Treat

Good Thursday morning! Beth from Beth's Beauties here with this darling treat packet.  I used some of our featured twine of the month, Posy Trendy Twine, on it.
I started out with a Posy Treat Packet and adhered an adorable Round Brown Country Bear Vintage Inspired Tag to the lower front.  I added a stamped sentiment from the APB Choose Happy stamp set to the top flap.  The bag that is included with the treat packets holds 3 rolls of Smarties candies perfectly!
I used a hole punch to make the holes in both the flap and underlying cardstock layers.  I placed Krazy for Kraft Trendy Page Dots around those holes then laced the flap shut and tied a bow with Posy Trendy Twine.  The finishing touch was a few Raspberry Cupcake Sequins adhered with mini glue dots.  Didn't it turn out sweet?
Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

Check out this month's featured sampler, Berry Pink Sampler

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. A very sweet treat! Is it for me? LOL
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!