Thursday, May 21, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ Cherry Blossom Note Card

Good Thursday morning! Beth from Beth's Beauties here with this sweet little note card. I used a small bow of our featured twine of the month, Posy Trendy Twine. Usually I use lots of Trendy Twine on my projects, but a dainty project called for a dainty amount of twine!
I started with a Natural Scallop Note Card since I wanted a rustic look to this project. I first stamped the sentiment from APB Choose Happy set in black, then stamped the cherry blossoms and branch from the Raisin Boat Cherry Blossom stamp set. The ink colors I used were Scrapbook.com's Sugar Cookie and Pink Lemonade. I was so happy with how well the pink ink matched the Posy Trendy Twine! I fussy cut and popped up the blossoms for added dimension. I inked the edges of the note card with the Sugar Cookie ink then embellished with a bow of the Posy Trendy Twine and gold pearl pen dots.


Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

Check out this month's featured sampler, Berry Pink Sampler

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!