Friday, May 1, 2020

Pretty Up Your Planner with Trendy Twine


Hi, everyone. I'm Becki from CityGirl Planners with a great idea to pass the time while in quarantine. Gather up some of those craft supplies you have been hoarding and dress up your planner!


I have been wanting to spruce up my A6 Metro Planner for some time now. I decided to bring out my January 2020 Club EP kit called "Home Again." What collection could be more perfect when we are all required to stay at home? It brings all the things we love about our home in one beautiful collection. Add the perfect touch of Trendy Twine and everything becomes warm and cozy.


I used the Totally White twine because it sets off the blue and green color scheme. It brings warmth to the wood and greenery accents to be a most welcoming place to jot down all your plans. 


As you can see, there is a bit of interest on the inside with the twine also. I was pretty hesitant to punch holes in my cover, but I am glad I did. The 3D bow just really kicks my planner up a notch.


I didn't stop at just the cover. I made six dividers, two one-sided pocket folders, and one secretarial pocket for the back cover. Here is the backside of one pocket folder. Again, Totally White sets off the tag against the navy background flawlessly. 

If you would like to use Trendy Twine to decorate your planner or other craft projects, you can pick up Totally White at Annies Paper Boutique!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What gorgeous planner decorations! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty! Such great ideas!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!