Monday, December 23, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine -- A Quick Treat!

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  Today I have a super quick treat to show you.  I used Christmas Mint Trendy Twine, a Cranberry Treat Packet, and a Christmas Mint Trendy Heart Seals.

If you are like me and trying to finish a lot of things before the 25th, a quick and easy treat for someone will sure help out.  This one is super quick, but cute!


I took the Cranberry Treat Packet and embossed it with a snowflake embossing folder. Then I put my treat in the bag that comes with it and taped it on the inside.  I did add some tape to the top flap and then put on my Christmas Mint Trendy Heart Seal.  


To finish it off, I wrapped my Christmas Mint Trendy Twine around the top a few times and finished it off with a bow.  


I hope you finish all your projects for the holidays!  Be sure to check back here on Christmas day 😀

Don't forget to check out the links below for more fun!
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook




Have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the embossed snowflakes!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embossing on this makes it extra special!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!