Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Trendy Twine - Grateful Treat

Hello and Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!
Theresa here from Theresa's Crafty Creations
and I'm back as Guest Designer for Trendy Twine!


This month they are featuring Orange Truffle Trendy Twine



So PERFECT for Fall & Thanksgiving!!


I decided to make a treat for Thanksgiving Day -



This one turned out so Elegant!

I started out by grabbing a Mini Kraft Treat Bag and then
used my embossing buddy all over it - 
Then I grabbed a leaf stamp from my stash & some versamark ink
and stamped the bag - I put copper embossing powder
all over the image and heat set it -  
It turned out so lovely -
I found a piece of designer paper that looked like wood
and stamped a sentiment & embossed it in the copper embossing powder
then I pulled out 2 glittery leaves from my embellishments and
adhered the sentiment banner and leaves to my bag -

Then I grabbed a mini Clothespin and attached it to the
top of my bag to keep it closed and made a lovely
bow with the Truffle Twine then adhered the bow to the clothespin

This is going to look so lovely on my table for Thanksgiving
I made enough for the couple of people that will be here -


The Kraft treat bag is from Annie's Paper Boutique 







If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to
check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on FACEBOOK
Twine it Up! Facebook Group


Thanks for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!



2 comments:

  1. Cute treat bag!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous with those embossed vines on the bag! Anyone would be wowed to receive it. Thanks for being guest designer for Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!