Thursday, November 28, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine - Thanksgiving Blessings

Hello Trendy Fans!

Let me first say Happy Thanksgiving from the Trendy Twine Team! We hope you enjoy a beautiful day with friends and family AND hoping you get to eat lots of great food!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love and I created card for Thanksgiving. I'm not sure I'll really give it to anyone, but I think it will look pretty on the table.
I created a wreath with a really old paper punch by Martha Stewart. I stamped a sentiment in the center of the wreath using the Happy Thanksgiving Stamp Set
I placed some washi tape at the bottom of the card to add a bit of color and finished off the wreath with a little bow of Orange Truffle Trendy Twine.

Just a quick card for some Thanksgiving inspiration. You can stop by the Trendy store and check out the products I used for this project.



There is a great sale on these adorable fall Trendy Twine samplers!
 




If you are new to Trendy Twine, check out these places for more inspiration:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!