Monday, August 12, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine - Summertime Treats!

Hello and Happy Monday Crafty Friends!
Theresa here from Theresa's Crafty Creations
and I'm back as Guest Designer for Trendy Twine!


This month we are featuring Classic Navy Trendy Twine




I created a couple of Fun Summertime Treat Holders --



How CUTE are these??? 

I found the Tube Box treat holder in the Silhouette Store (#45216)
It came with a panda image, but I wasn't interested in the panda! 😊

It was super quick to assemble - I used some strong adhesive to hold
it together and then added some Doodlebug Designer Papers to dress it up - 😉
The Cute Turtle Dudes are from the Silhouette Store as well
They are Print N Cut Images (#60968)

The Stitched Tag & Pow die is from MCT (Super Tag Dies)

I'm using the Biggie Candy Chutes for my Cookies & Cream Kisses



The Sentiment stamp is also from Annie's Paper Boutique

It's called Choose Happy


 it has such Happy sentiments and I love the
variety - This is a must-have for crafters!


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to
check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on FACEBOOK
Twine it Up! Facebook Group

Thanks for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!


5 comments:

  1. These are so adorable! I think that turtle was a great choice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth! So did the kids I gave them too! LOL They loved them! :)

      Theresa

      Delete
  2. Oh these are just so darn adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!