Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine -- Twine & Tag

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  Once a month, one of the DT will be focusing on Twine & Tags.  I just love these Large Tag-It's. So I picked the vibrant Lemon Tag-It and the Bumblebee Trendy Twine.  I also used the matching Bumblebee Sequins and a Black Polka Dot Trendy Page Dot.


The 3D bee stickers were my inspiration for this tag.  They were so cute so I grabbed my Lemon Large Tag-It to start.  Then I decided to die cut the hello three time and layer it for some dimension.  I used a Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen over the black paper to make it sparkle.


I arranged my die cut and bees and then added my Bumblebee Sequins to the tag along with my Black Polka Dot Trendy Page Dot.  Then I added my Bumblebee Trendy Twine for my tag 'tail'. 
It looked like it needed something more so I took my white gel pen and added white dots around the whole border.  Note:  this would be much easier to do before you add everything LOL!

I hope you enjoyed my tag. Keep checking back for more fun projects this month!!

Don't miss out on this great deal!  
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook






3 comments:

  1. What a cutie patootie tag! I LOVE those little bees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE! Love those tiny bees!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Helen. I have always loved yellow and black together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!