Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine -- Sunshine and Smiles

Hello everyone! I'm Helen from HTB Creations sharing some treats.  I used our twine of the month, Dark Citrus Trendy Twine, along with Medium Kraft Pillow Boxes, Petite Kraft Metal Rim Tags, Choose Happy Stamp Set, and the Lemon Shaker Medley.


After I filled my Pillow Box with candy, I wrapped my box in a strip of blue paper and then wrapped my Dark Citrus Trendy Twine around the long edge. 


I stamped my sentiments from Choose Happy onto the petite tags and then tied it on the top of the box.  Then I just added a few flowers from the Lemon Shaker Medley.


This is just the beginning of March so keep checking back for more fun projects!

Be sure check out these links:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook







5 comments:

  1. I think that twist of twine is perfect for March! It is still dreary outside, but the sunshine is peeking through :) Your treat boxes are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your treat boxes are so pretty! Great job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great color. Your treat boxes are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love these pillow boxes great color choices Helen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!