Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Trendy Baker's Twine -- Bunny Treat Packet

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  I have an extra post today using Grape Fizz Trendy TwineGrape Fizz Sequins, a Lavender Treat PacketWhite Tag-It and a Purple Chevron Trendy Page Dot.

The Grape Fizz Trendy Twine is the Weekly Wow that's on sale and has free shipping through tomorrow (Wednesday, March 27).


To start, I embossed my Lavender Treat packet with a polka dot folder.  Next I did a print then cut bunny on my Cricut.  I stamped my sentiment and pop dotted the bunny onto the White Tag-It.  


To finish off the tag, I added my Grape Fizz Sequins and my Purple Chevron Trendy Page Dot. Last, but not least, I wrapped my Grape Fizz Trendy Twine the top of the treat packet, attached my tag, and tied it off into a bow. 


Don't miss out on this great deal!  
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook


Have a wonderful day!




2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!