Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine - LOVE

Hi Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly with My Paper Love sharing a Valentines card for my love :) This month we are featuring Cherry Licorice twine. It's a festive twist of red and black. I just love these colors for Love day, but I also used it for Christmas as well. It's such a great twist!



I just started with a bunch of die cuts. I used a mat die cut and the letters are also a die cut. I just layered them to add a little highlight to the black letters. It makes the word pop just a bit more.


I made a sweet little twine heart using Cherry Licorice twine. I love how the twine looks on the heart.

Stop by the blog this month and see all the design projects using this gorgeous twine!

Have a nice day!

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! The shadow on the word looks great as does the twine heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!