Thursday, November 29, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine - Many Thanks

Hi Trendy Fans!


This is Shelly from MyPaperLove stopping in to share a Fall card using the spotlight color Orangesicle Trendy Twine and the Happy Thanksgiving Stamp set.

I love this color combo for Fall, it feels so warm and toasty. I used a bunch of scrap paper to create this card...something I need to do more of.

I used the pumpkin and Orangesicle Trendy Twine as the focal for the card.

The twine is gorgeous and I just wanted a very simple sentiment to compliment the twine.

Stop by the store to see all the Fall specials, here are the product I used on my card

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook


2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!