Friday, September 7, 2018

Trendy Baker's Twine - Warm Thoughts

Hello and Happy Friday!
I am absolutely THRILLED and DELIGHTED to be Guesting the month of September with the Trendy Gals at Trendy Twine. I miss designing for Miss Lesley! 

We are featuring Totally Kraft Trendy Twine this month.

Today I have a sweet little greeting card that I am sure is going to brighten somebody's day!


I stamped the cute little skunk and he's nestled inside some nesting circles. I laced the outer circle with Totally Kraft.


I added a double bow Totally Kraft bow laced with a button in the lower left of the scallop circles that are layered on a paper doily. I added another button to the upper right corner also laced with Totally Kraft.

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to
check out these fun places:


Shop for Trendy Twine HERE

Follow Trendy Twine on FACEBOOK

Twine it Up! Facebook Group


Thanks for stopping by!

Have an AWESOME DAY!!!
~Tammy~

5 comments:

  1. This card is super cute, Tammy! I love seeing your projects here again on the Trendy Twine blog. Thanks for guesting this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so PRETTY! Beautiful card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card!! Congrats on your GD spot!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute! Love all the warm colors!
    Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!