Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Trendy Baker's Twine - Hello

Hi Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love sharing a cute card.  This month we are spotlighting our beautiful Cherry Limeade twine. It's a festive twist of red and bright lime green. This color was originally created for the holidays, but is pretty enough to use all year long. Along with our fun twine, we are also spotlighting our Short Candy Bags


Today I'm showing you how perfect this twine is for a fun summer card.



I wanted something fun and I thought the watermelon colors were perfect for the Cherry Limeade. I actually used a bunch of circle die cuts and cut them in half. So EASY! 
I added a few hole punched dots for seeds and then found a hello die cut to add to the card. Lastly I tied the card with the Cherry Limeade. Such an easy but cute card to send a summer hello!





Products from Annie's Paper Boutique





If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

                              

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I can't believe I didn't even think of watermelon with that twine twist. That is absolutely PERFECT. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your summer card is darling Shelly! I love how it turned out~the twine is one of my favorite colors! Super cute my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun! I just love the watermelon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!