Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine - Twizzler Treats!!

Hello and Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!
Theresa here from Theresa's Crafty Creations!!
 I'm back as the Guest Designer for Trendy Twine!

I'm sharing a Super Quick treat for some Co-Workers -


With Summer in full swing, I LOVE anything with Orange in it -
Especially Orange Cream Pops! And Twizzlers has this YUMMY
one called Twizzlers Filled Twists Orange Cream Pop -
And it is too die for!! My son and I eat up the whole bag ALL the time! 
So I thought I would share some with some of my co-workers!


So for this first treat, I made a simple topper using a Stitched Rectangle die.
I folded it in half and stapled it to the Medium Candy Bag! Then I wrapped
some Orange Limeade Trendy Twine around it and added a tag.
I also added some Nuvo drops to the topper.


I flipped the tag over so you could see that I stamped a Sweet Sentiment
on the back side. I'm using the Super cute stamp set
called Choose Happy. It's a 4x6 Stamp set with lots of
Fun sentiments on it!  


For this treat bag, I decided to wrap the paper around the center
of the bag. I added another Cute Popsicle tag in bright colors.
The Popsicle SVG file is from the Silhouette Store. 
It's file (#268643) in case you want to get it. It's not
a tag file, it's a regular size file that I shrunk down to make a tag!


Here is the other side of this tag - I'm using the same
CUTE Choose Happy Stamp Set. My Co-Workers LOVED
the treats and now want more! HAHAHA
I told them they would LOVE these Twizzlers! 😀


Products from Annie's Paper Boutique









If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to
check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on FACEBOOK
Twine it Up! Facebook Group

Thanks for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!

Theresa

4 comments:

  1. Those Twizzlers look delicious! A perfect summer treat for sure. I love how you decorated the treat bags. Great use of the Orange Limeade Trendy Twine! Thanks for being guest designer this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, Fun & Yummy!! Love the fun topper!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!