Thursday, June 14, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine - Hot Stuff

Hi Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love sharing some note cards using the spotlight Twine Totally Blue Trendy Twine and the Square Glassine Envelopes.  If you've followed me for a while then you know last year I had a bit of an obsession with the APB Glassine products. I used them for everything! So it was great to pull these tiny little gems out and create some cute note cards!
I made some tiny note cards (2x2) using the Drinks & More Planner Stamps .

I added a little decorative trim on each card and stamped the image and sentiment above the trim.

I just added a little coloring to each cup and they were complete. I just tucked them in the envelope and tied them with the totally blue and they were complete!

Keep checking back this month for more great projects.
And don't miss out on the fun Treat Packing Bundle available this month!
See below for products used to make this project.

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook
Join our Twine It Up! Facebook Group

1 comment:

  1. These are so sweet! I love how you used those glassine envelopes. These are simply perfect together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!