Thursday, June 28, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine - Chill Out

Hi Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love sharing a clean and simple card using the spotlight spotlight Twine Totally Blue Trendy Twine.
I saw this adorable die cut and just had to have it. It's perfect for summer projects.  I got some great inspiration from Beth for this card.  She made a card using twine to create a background so I tried it too.  I just simply wrapped the twine around the circle mat.

Then I added the die cut Popsicle to the center.

Then I used Drinks & More Planner Stamps to add this fun sentiment.


And don't miss out on the fun Treat Packing Bundle available this month!
See below for products used to make this project.

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook
Join our Twine It Up! Facebook Group

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool! I love that popsicle as the focal point.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!