Thursday, February 8, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ Valentine Treat Box

Hello all and happy Thursday!   Beth from Beth's Beauties here, and I am sharing this sweet Valentine treat box I created with you today.
I started with a Kraft Window Box and stamped on it with APB You & Me planner stamps using Distress Oxide inks in Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry as well as VersaMagic Cloud White ink.  When the inks were dry, I added the peanut M&M's, wrapped the box with Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine and added a Pink Tag-It.  The Tag-It is decorated with a Pink Midnight Trendy Page DotJust For You print and punch tag, and Chocolate Truffle Sequins.
I used all of the elements from February's Treat Packaging Bundle on this project!  I just love how well these go together.  Perfect for Valentine's Day or party favors!

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:



If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Oh Beth this is just so pretty! Your stamping is gorgeous and I'm in love with the tag!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!