Monday, September 25, 2017

Trendy Twine - Memories

Hello! This is Sukie and I have a single page 12x12 layout page to share today.  I started my layout page with the DCWV Travel Adventure Stack and the DCWV Maps, Text, Ledgers Stack.  Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine provided the perfect contrasting accent on my layout page.  I used the twine to accent the banner, photo mat, the tag and embellishments.
The title of my page, the stickers and travel accents are all Momenta embellishments.  The photo mat was cut from the Momenta Watercolor Splash Paper Pad.  I tucked in a Kraft Tag-Its behind the photo mat.  The tag was stamped with the APB Check It Off stamp set and will be perfect for journaling.
I few die cut hearts, a stenciled airplane and a few enamel dots were the finishing touch on my layout page.
The products used on my layout page are available over at Annie's Paper Boutique. Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!


4 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic layout page, Sukie! Everything coordinates so well and I love how you balanced it all on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is Awesome!!Love all of the fun embellishments used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome Sukie, I love the theme with so many Trendy goodies :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!