Monday, May 22, 2017

Trendy Twine - Congratulations

Happy Monday!  This is Sukie and I have project to share featuring Pink Midnight Trendy Twine.  This twine is a gorgeous twist of pink, white and black and is one of my favorite color combinations.  I used the twine to accent my card.
To create my card, I started with Nested - Scalloped Stitched Rectangles from Gina Marie Designs and layered it with 4 different ovals cut from various dies.  The lace oval was accented with some pearl stickers.  I outlined the white oval with the Pink Midnight twine and added a bow at the top. A few layered flowers were added as accents.  The sentiment is from the Stampin' Up Cuddles and Kisses stamp set.
This gorgeous twine is available over at Annie's Paper Boutique!  Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. This card couldn't be more gorgeous! I love the intricacy of the dies you used and the colors are beautiful of course. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! The twine just completes it!!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Sukie, I love the paper and these gorgeous dies - goes perfectly with the pink midnight!

    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!