Monday, February 20, 2017

Trendy Twine - Gift Card Holder

Hello!  This is Sukie and today I am sharing a quick gift card holder featuring some beautiful Totally Pink Trendy Twine.  I used a Small Glassine Bag which was punched on the edge and then embossed for a decorative finish.
I added a tag from the DCWV Watercolor stack to the bag and embellished it with some die cut hearts in different sizes.  A gold clip was used to attach the tag to the glassine bag.  A few accents of Totally Pink twine were the finishing touch on my project.
The products used to create my gift card holder are available over at Annie's Paper Boutique.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

  1. A very cute presentation of a gift card! I love that you embossed the glassine bag, it adds so much visual interest! The tag is beautiful too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a great GC holder, this is terrific!

    Have a SUPER weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!