Thursday, January 26, 2017

Trendy Twine ~ You & Me Card

Hello all!  Beth from Beth's Beauties with you today. This month is all about Totally Red Trendy Twine. It was the perfect color for the card that I created.
The Totally Red Trendy Twine is more subtle on this card and adds texture and a pop of red on the black and white papers.  I used it on the & sign and around the black word panel.
I used three Peppermint Icicle Sequins in the top right corner.  The card is a 5x7 red base and all the other papers are from DCWV's Jet Black stack.

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

6 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!